The Biological Sciences Learning Center (BSLC) is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 am-9 pm during academic quarters. It is open on weekends by request.
If you forget your locker combination, email Candi Gard.
ID Cards and Log-Ins
If your hospital ID card is not working, if your hospital log-in is not working, or if you have lost your ID card, email both Candi Gard and Kate Blythe. You will receive an acknowledgement email, and a letter will be prepared for you to bring over to the hospital parking office to have the ID replaced. The letter should be ready to be picked up within a day.
Parking is available in the University of Chicago Medical Center (UCMC) parking structure on Maryland Avenue, and is available to medical students who are on clinical rotations in the UCMC that require them to remain in the hospitals late into the evening, or overnight between 5:00PM and 6:00AM.
Students must complete and submit the U of C Hospitals Employee Garage Information Sheet to the parking office at 5840 S. Maryland Avenue.
- Use your student ID to gain entrance into garage
- Park on 5th and 6th floors only
- Enter the garage after 5pm and exit by 6am (failure to exit by 6am may result in a charge for overnight parking and loss of parking privilege).
Pritzker Parking Program - Maryland Garage
- Students can request a student parking card for the Maryland Garage on a month to month basis.
- The cost for these cards is $100.00 per month (normally $135.00)
- Priority will be given to students who are on rotations that require early arrival or late departure.
- You should park on levels 4, 5, and 6.
- You are encouraged to share the card with other Pritzker students on the clerkship who are arriving early or staying late.
- Cards should not be shared with non-Pritzker students.
- There is a $50 fee for lost or stolen cards.
Daily Parking Validation Program
- Parking validation (chaser) tickets are available for daily parking.
- Validation tickets work in Hospital Parking Garages A (Maryland) and B (New CCD Garage)
- The cost is $10.00 per validation ticket.
- Opportunity to purchase one time each month.
- You can request up to 5 tickets in one month.
- Validation tickets do no expire.
- Payment should be made by check to the University of Chicago.
- There are no refunds on lost or stolen tickets.
Contact Candi Gard with questions.